


From in the womb to 5 years old (going on 15). These years have gone way too fast! Happy Birthday, Little One.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
How quickly these years go by...
Posted by Mom's Club at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



From in the womb to 5 years old (going on 15). These years have gone way too fast! Happy Birthday, Little One.
Posted by Mom's Club at 7:55 PM
11 comments:
I was thinking of Kayli all day today. Hope you all had a great day - I too can't believe she is 5 years old! Thanks for the sweet email. I will call soon and we'll catch up! Love ya!
Awwwww.... what sweet pictures! Time sure has a way of flying by! Happy Birthday Kayli!
That is soooo sweeeet. They grow up so fast. Happy Birthday Kayli!!!!
Awww...sniff, sniff.
Tell me about it! Wait until she's almost as tall as you!
What sweet pictures! These kiddos are growing up too fast!
I can't believe that she is 5 already. I remember the weekend she was born so well...trying to get ready to leave for Thailand and wanting to be in Tulsa with you, finally deciding to make a mad dash over there to meet Kayli b/c I couldn't stand it anymore. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweet Girl!
I can barely remember what she looked like when she was a baby...it seems so long ago! I can't believe she is 5 now...Happy Birthday, Kayli!
Babies grow up way too fast. I am trying to enjoy Ryder as a little guy. Before I know it he'll be throwing fits, talking ugly to me and impossible to potty train!
Babies grow up way too fast. I am trying to enjoy Ryder as a little guy. Before I know it he'll be throwing fits, talking ugly to me and impossible to potty train!
Hi Sweetie, I just noticed that you dedicated your blog to daddy and I. What a sweet thing to do. We love you so much and we are far away, but never too far to love you!!! Your bambinos are indeed growing so fast. I remember Kayli and Hudson when they were born. I loved holding them in my arms, and giving them their first baths. WOW . . . look at them now.
Happy Birthday Kayli - we love you so much!
Grandma and Papa Smith
I thought you were announcing pregnancy with that first picture!!!! I was so excited....Happy Birthday, Kayli. She is such a cutie pie, I could listen to her talk all day!
Post a Comment