CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gone, gone, gone...

are Hudson's baby curls. Yes, we did, we took Hudson today for his first h/c. Grandma Slayden showed up for the occassion and played a big part in helping little man calm down. He wasn't too happy about having to sit still and let someone mess with his head, but he actually did quite well. Here is his progression today...


before shot of his cute little curls...


waiting his turn...


good luck hug from Sissy...


"not gonna do it"...


"whatcha doing back there?"...






after shot of his new haircut...what a big boy!


"Thank you Mrs. Darlene"


"OK, time to go!"

It's times like these that we realize just how quickly time goes by! Hope you all enjoy these cute pictures...before we know it, he'll be 10.

9 comments:

Annie said...

WOW, he got big fast. Its so funny how after their first haircut they look so much older. He looks so handsome, love the new haircut!

Shannon said...

Noelle - aaaaaahhh! Where did the week go? Sorry I haven't called yet...Hudson looks like such a little man! In the picture where Hudson is crying, Geoff doesn't look too happy himself. Anyway - I found out the dates that we are coming to Owasso - it's like the 28th or 29th through March 4th or something. Anyway...I PROMISE I will call on Monday. We're off to yet another meeting with a family here tonight. By the way - I'm feeling what Hudson did today. I got my hair CHOPPED off today too - I'll post pictures soon. Love ya!

laura said...

He looks like such a big boy! What a cutie!

Kina said...

I love it!!! He looks so big!

Unknown said...

When I saw him at church today I could not believe how big he looked! Too cute!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

He's a big boy! Yeah, Geoff's mouth in the background of that one cracks me up!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hehe, I like Geoff's mad face, too. I love Hudson's hair cut, looking good!

Anonymous said...

What happened to my baby??!! WOW!! His first hair cut. I'm glad Carla was there to help. Looks he did pretty good, considering :) Just give him a cell phone - ahhhhhh, the way to a child's heart.

He's so cute, Noelle. I wish I could just reach out and give him a a big hug and kiss!!! I sure do miss him.

Love you all,
Mamacita :)

Mandi said...

What a big boy!! Such a cutie, I love the new hair cut :0) I do have to tell you that your cell phone distraction inspired me and I used the same idea to keep Xander still during his breathing treatments... works like a charm!!! Thanks ;0)