CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Well, some of you, you know who you are, have been giving me a really hard time lately. Geoff bought me a nice little camera on ebay for my Christmas/anniversary gift. Everyone wants to see some pictures with the new camera...well, I finally had time to take some. The kids and I came up to KC to visit Rebecca, Lance, Roman, and Shannon and her little girl, Sadie. While here, I booked my first photo session. Lance and Rebecca wanted me to take some pictures of them for their Christmas letter...ha! So, we went outside and I took some. I really had no idea what I was doing but I giggled like a little school girl the whole time. Here are a few of my favorites of them....aren't they just the curtest little couple?




I am not at home, so I haven't had time to edit these...but I really like this angle.



Don't worry, Rebecca isn't camera shy!! he he...



What a nice little couple still in love...no kids yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! Noelle, these look great. You are a natural. Nicely done!

Shannon said...

Noelle - fantastic job on your first photo shoot! You're a pro already. Have fun with your new camera and thanks for coming all the way to K.C. to visit us - sorry you couldn't stay longer, but we had a great time!

Mandi said...

YAY!! These are great Noelle, you did a very good job :0)