Well, Hudson is only 18 months old and he really has only been walking and pulling up on things for about 4-5 months now. So, I am still getting used to the fact that I CANNOT leave him, even for just one second. And, I CANNOT leave anything lying around at his level or at reach/climb level. He gets into everything. Well, I learned another valuable lesson this morning. I went into the bedroom to answer my cell and left my make-up bag on the couch for about 15 seconds. When I returned to the living room he'd already make it to the couch and opened my mascara and was eating it!! This is bad because it's the second time it has happened...however, black waterproof is easier to get off than the brown he was into today. The only other difference is that I DID take photos this time. Last time I was too surprised and frustrated to take time to reach for the camera...this time I smiled, aimed, and said "gotcha!!". Note to self....NEVER leave boy alone again!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Gotcha........
Posted by Mom's Club at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lovely! I know this will happen again. Elijah continues to do that to me. For some reason they love our make-up!
What good would a new fancy camera be without some photo ops? Looks like Hudson was having fun!! Enjoy the clean up!
Yep you are right never leave the boys alone! They are always into something.
Glad you got out the camera for some pics that are to cute and messy. See you in class and I can't wait!
Mmmm...tasty! What a little stinker! You know you are a truly seasoned mother when you don't immediately grab it from his mouth and call the poison control center, but instead take some pictures first!
Yummy! These pics make me think of Geoff's comment about Hudson being a "caveman." Too cute!
Too funny...I am surprised he did not mind the taste of it.
Post a Comment