CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Feeling Much Better....



Kayli is doing much better now. Here are a few pictures to prove it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so glad to see that Kayli is feeling better! She looks like she is back to her silly self! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Mandy said...

I am so glad that Kayli is feeling better and I am so sorry that you all had to go through that. I know that I would probably have been even harder on my boys. My dad did the same thing to me when I broke my arm. He did not believe me and even made my mom take me to the hospital so that he could finish coaching our softball game. It is a cause of laughs now!!

Kina said...

Kayli is such a cutie, and a very tough girl!! I would have done the same exact thing you did!! I am glad you guys had such a good time in Arizona, you and your sister look so much alike, both hot mamas! :)