CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Soooooooo different!

I am taking a photography class on Thursday nights...I know, my pictures aren't getting any better. But, it's just photography I. Anyway, we have to bring pictures that we've taken to class this week. Here are two of my favs from this week. I am taking the one of Hudson in b&w and leaving the one of Kayli in color! I just love the one of Hudson in the midst of his meltdown (his afternoon routine). I also love the one of Kayli because it's her little personality showing through. She didn't want me to take anymore shots of her and I really wanted to take just one more and I way saying, "don't smile, don't you smile at me" and this is what I got! Sweet, very sweet! I do realize that it seems very crule to let Hudson cry while shooting away, but he'll forget and be just fine, right?



4 comments:

J'Og said...

there are few subjects better than a crying/screaming baby. adults don't express that sort of emotion. raw, unbridled emotion. plus, a crying baby always elicits the "awww" factor, which always makes a picture a winner. love the shot of hudson! i should shoot tc when he melts down at feedin' time.

Melissa said...

I just love the one of Kayli. It is a good picture.

Shannon said...

Sad faced pictures are sometimes the cutest, I think. I am so jealous that you are taking a class - I wanna go! Your kids are way too cute - can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Kina said...

Wow! Kayli's picture is way too sweet!!!! And Hudson's crying face looked alot like Geoff for some reason, though, I have never actually seen him make that face. Weird... :)