Need I say more? Moving in with the in-laws mid March...thanks to all of you who prayed for our house to sell!!! We are still looking for a place to live in KS.
10
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats! I am sure that you are relieved to have your house sold. Praying that you find something in KS soon. Miss you...call me when you have some time. Renee
Congratulations! What a relief to get your house sold. I bet that Kayli and Hudson are excited about getting to live with Grandma and Pappa Slayden for a while!
Congrats guys! Good luck with the finding of a new place I am sure you will find the perfect one for you guys!Cone visit when you move in with the in laws. PS my stamps sold on ebay that was fun now I think I will try the rest.
Noelle, I am so happy for you guys! I can never stop being amazed at the power of God. When He has plans for your life and you follow them, everything ALWAYS works out. I guess you will want me to help you start packing when I come this weekend, huh? Can't wait to see you!
Congratulations! I have such mixed feelings, I am so happy for you, but so sad for me that you are leaving this summer. What will I do without my Noelle? :(
Congratulations!! I'm having mixed feelings too!! So happy and excited for you guys and this new chapter in your lives but really bummed all at the same time! Who's gonna help me watch out the window for crazy stalker surveillance men in less than stealthy vehicles?!?!
10 comments:
Congrats! I am sure that you are relieved to have your house sold. Praying that you find something in KS soon. Miss you...call me when you have some time. Renee
Congrats! And you're leaving in June, right?
Congratulations! What a relief to get your house sold. I bet that Kayli and Hudson are excited about getting to live with Grandma and Pappa Slayden for a while!
Oh yeah! That was so fast, I mean just from when we last spoke on Thurs! One less worry, now you can focus on finding a place in KS.
Congrats guys! Good luck with the finding of a new place I am sure you will find the perfect one for you guys!Cone visit when you move in with the in laws.
PS my stamps sold on ebay that was fun now I think I will try the rest.
Noelle, I am so happy for you guys! I can never stop being amazed at the power of God. When He has plans for your life and you follow them, everything ALWAYS works out. I guess you will want me to help you start packing when I come this weekend, huh? Can't wait to see you!
Congratulations! I have such mixed feelings, I am so happy for you, but so sad for me that you are leaving this summer. What will I do without my Noelle? :(
Congratulations!! I'm having mixed feelings too!! So happy and excited for you guys and this new chapter in your lives but really bummed all at the same time! Who's gonna help me watch out the window for crazy stalker surveillance men in less than stealthy vehicles?!?!
Congrats! I had no idea. My computer has been acting wonky and not showing me new posts. So very cool!! I'll still rent out my upstairs for ya!!!
Sniff, Sniff!! I don't want you guys to move!!! BUT you will be back in a year, RIGHT???
Post a Comment