to find Hudson this way! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo attached to this blue blanket. We try to keep him from using it all the time. We let him sleep with it and take it in the car but I cannot stand to see him drag it behind himself when he walks. So, anyway, I let him have it this morning and this is how I found him drinking his juice...oh my...too funny!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Not a big surprise
Posted by Mom's Club at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have a little one who is also attached to her "mickey" blanket. He looks precious with it on his head like that! I also loved all your outside pics from the post below, looks like you guys had a blast. I haven't left my house in soooo long, still trying to get Lily well!
That is too funny! I, personally, love the blue blanket, and I think one day you will miss it (well, maybe).
that is so cute! I promise he will out grow that blue blanket comming from blankie lovers at my house!
And I hate to say Brice still has one we just don't take out in public. (well some times we do)
Nice pic too gonna bring that one to class? Oh no bring a cat pic!
I love how you can see his cup peeking through the holes. Too cute!
Post a Comment