CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

In Total Shock...

So, it's been a while since I've posted and when I logged on today I noticed my baby counter........wow....I can hardly believe there is less than 40 days left to go!!! There are so many things to buy, pick up, and wash before little Jackson arrives...I better get it together! We've been doing the school thing, the sick thing, and the normal everyday life thing around here.

I took a video of Kayli a few weeks back. She was learning about Abraham Lincoln at school and was telling me how he died....here is her rendition of that historical event!



I didn't get it the first time around, but she also told us later that the man who shot him was British "I think"...she says.

3 comments:

J'Og said...

i like how she was re-enacting the event by 'swinging' on the couch.

hey, smsmh has another box or two of baby clothes for you guys.

Shannon said...

Hee hee hee! That's funny. I don't quite remember the story like that. Love it! Miss you SO much - still can't believe I couldn't take my trip - I NEVER get sick - well, I guess I can't say never, but geesh! Anyway, hope you get to "nesting" soon! There are a few things that I thought of that I need to get - like a cover for our girly carseat carrier. If I don't get on that, Braden will be riding home in a Laura Ashley designed carseat! Ahhh! Poor kid!

Julesmcg said...

too cute.
By the way, i haven't seen any preggo pictures yet!! Would love to see you pregnant!