We have been working and working at it...we are kinda at a stand still with the potty progress around here. We have been working at getting Bub to use his cute little potty on a regular basis...well, we're working at it. When he is excluded from church activities or special classes because he isn't potty trained yet, I feel the pressure....but am not giving into it. I stressed too much with Kayli and look at her now...peeing in the potty just like we always knew she would! Just in time for school...ha ha!
So, most of the time he plays naked because that is when he'll go. If he has "superherero" underpants on or a pull up he wets himself. Today was like any other day in our house. He played well and hard and took himself to the potty three times (yeah!!!) but he did all those things naked (with a shirt of course)...so, we've got progress...just can't take him out in public like that yet!!
Here's to hoping that some day soon it will click with him, like I know it will! A picture of him eating lunch!!! I couldn't resist, I was laughing out loud when I took this because it reminds me that he is little and innocent and I desperately want to hold onto these days...why rush them away?
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
A Work In Progress...
Posted by Mom's Club at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
awe that is so precious...hey at least he's getting it!!!! He will soon want to wear those underpants
brandi
Hudson will get it very soon. Why would you want to cover up that cute little hiney?!! :)
too cute, he will get there soon.
Potty training = yuck.
I do not miss those days at all.
One of my bunco friend's daughter
read a book titled "Potty Training in a Day" or something like that and it worked for her. Can't imagine.
Welcome to the club... It's not fun but eventually he will get it.
Love a little tushie! Is that how you spell 'tushie'? Sounds like you've got the right attitude, too.
Post a Comment