I've been meaning to post these pictures from Kayli's birthday party. When we were talking about what to do and who to invite (this is always tricky), Kayli decided girls only!!! And a tinker theme...which, by the way, Disney has tons of tinker stuff in store now that the party is over and done with. Oh, well! So, we invited girls only and had about 4 little girls arrive...what a perfect number! Just a few and just loud enough...we played games, ate cake, did gifts and watched the tinker movie...loads of fun!!!
POOR TINKER!!!
her favorite gift that day, we've played this game over and over and over...thanks Lily!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Tinker Birthday....
Posted by Mom's Club at 7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like she had a fun tinker bell party! Love the cake did you make it?
That was Mckenna's favorite game we played it over and over.
Love the cake - where did you get it?
that cake is from reasor's in owasso!! they did a good job and it was the first tinker doll cake they'd done! of course we had to buy that tinker doll on ebay because before her party there were no 12 inch tinker dolls anywhere in the stores!!!
That cake is great! And I noticed Alee in the pics - I forget they are so close now. That's awesome that you can spend birthdays and stuff together now. I bet your kids love that! And, yes, my daughter got bathed while my family was here - my mom did it every night. Love that. It was when they left that I forgot a few days. Can't wait to come and spend the night in your new house!
Bummer about the Tinkerbell, but the cake was awesome and I do love me some Reasor's cake. They really do a good job decorating and they taste great. When I can't find something at the stores, I always check Target.com or Walmart.com because Walmart has that free site to store thing and it's usually pretty fast. I check Target.com because let's face it, Target rocks.
I love the cake...I had one for my birthday when I was like 10. I went through the whole barbie stage. I'm sure we all did:) Yes Noelle I love our jokes... Your such a great friend and I'm very excited about you guys moving back!!! I need a Y buddy:)
Post a Comment