So, most of you know that I dread taking hudson to get his haircut!! The first time we took him we went to Darleen, he cried and screamed and would not sit still. We had to hold his head still so he didn't loose any ears! But, boy did he look like a little man! The next three trips were much of the same....and daddy won't take him, neither will grandpa. So, grandma and I have taken turns taking and holding. So, Kristy turned me onto the idea of maybe finding a kids place. I think to myself, oh, good idea...a place where they see kids all day long and probably cut crying kids getting their first haircut too. So, I get online and find this place in Overland Park and take Kayli and Hudson for a haircut.
I noticed that this place was different as soon as we pulled up. It is kinda a diva place with places for little girls to go get pampered. There are cute little cars for the kids to sit in and flat screen tv to watch your favorite movie. We put Hudson in a cute little red car (I know, I didn't take my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and put in Cars. But, as soon as the lady started spraying his hair, he went crazy! He did, I must admit, sit more still and cried less this time, but it was kinda a pain. He wasn't on my lap and trying to hold him and scold him was harder. And the lady cutting his hair was the least patient person that has cut his hair yet. I must say, Kayli did fabulous!! She even got a cute little braid. Then the shocker, the price...OUCH!!! But, here they are...looking much better...
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Sheer Maddness...
Posted by Mom's Club at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They look super cute!!
Aww. His hair cut makes him look more and more like G.
They're cuties!
Cute kids. Cute haircuts. I wanna know how much you paid.
They look like perfect angels to me...I have no idea what you're talking about.
Hair cuts are never fun... but your kids look great!
LOL about the Annie comment! I was thinking the same thing about her when I first started reading!
Post a Comment