CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

You asked for it...



need I say more?? You silly siters...

6 comments:

laura said...

Yes they are crazy but I love them!!

sandybiggs said...

Don't ya just love 'em?
That pic of the guys is too funny. Not even a smile!

Unknown said...

Just because we sneak a pic into your camera to give you a giggle doesn't me that you should post it! Just wait. Pay backs!!!

Stacy said...

Just gotta love them sisters! They are some special girls.

Annie said...

Oh Noelle, like Katie said pay backs are in your future!! Love you crazy girl!! I really enjoyed the post below! I laughed outloud when I saw the manly pic of Geoff and Jeff!!!!

Mandy said...

I want you guys to know that they come by that kind of stuff honestly and they really can't help it. Just ask them about my dad sneaking pics into strangers cameras.