CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Just an update...

sorry, no pics this time...but we will take some later, when we move, so you guys can see what our new home looks like. Most of you know that the fam and I went to Kansas City the last few days to find a place to live. Well, on Thursday we put the kids in the car and tackled a list of 8 places to look at. The kids snacked and watched movies in the van while we drove all over overland park. They were really well behaved despite the fact that they were in and out of the car all day. We stopped for lunch and then hit the road again..."just one more place" turned into two more places and that put right into Hudson's nap time...we could tell he was getting tired. The very last place we looked at on Thursday hooked us. It is a good size for us for a year and the apartment is located right next to a really nice elementary school...so close we can walk on nice days! I am excited to get the show on the road...

Thank you to all of you who prayed for us to find something to fit our family, nice, clean, safe, and affordable...we really feel like we've found just that!

Friday we toured the elementary school, paid the deposit on the apartment to hold it till June and drove home. We had a good visit with Lance and Rebecca and are really looking forward to being able to see them more next year when we move.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle, I am so happy that you found a place, and that your prayers were answered in every way. Love ya and can't wait to see you! Renee

Ashlee Osborn said...

Overland Park is a wonderful area. My best friend, Tiffany's, parents have lived there for over 10 years and they love it. I love that nearly all of the houses there have finished basements. Glad you found a good place! It's nice that you are so close to the school.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you found a place that you like. Finding something safe, clean, AND affordable can be challenging, so I'm glad that you were able to stumble upon that one!

Anonymous said...

Great! Where will you be living?
feel free to just email me:
double_decker@sbcglobal.net any thing I can do to help you settle in let me know!

laura said...

Oh umm no I'm not ready for all this... I'm gonna need my work out partner!!!!