What a good lookin family you got there. Great picture, I dream of the day when Lily has long beautiful locks like Kayli (I'm not jealous at all)!!! :)
What a cute picture! I cannot believe how long Kayli's hair is!! Maybe Sadie will finally get some hair one day. I love Kayli's snowball too - looks like she was having a lot of fun!
7 comments:
Cute pic. Kayli hair is so long and pretty!
What a good lookin family you got there. Great picture, I dream of the day when Lily has long beautiful locks like Kayli (I'm not jealous at all)!!! :)
That is a great family picture! Merry Christmas to you guys too!!!
You don't know how it does my heart good to see you wear that particular necklace in your family Christmas picture! I'm honored. Cute family.
What a cute picture! I cannot believe how long Kayli's hair is!! Maybe Sadie will finally get some hair one day. I love Kayli's snowball too - looks like she was having a lot of fun!
Merry Christmas! Hope you guys have a great holiday!
That is such a good family picture! You are a hot mama!!
Post a Comment