CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Tree Farm...


Hudson is amazed by his find


Jon and his way cute little Alee


Trying to get everyone to smile at the camera at one time...yeah right!


Decorating the tree....they had the bottom 2 feet decorated really nice...ha,ha!

Here are some way cute pictures from the tree farm. We went with Geoff's family to pick out a tree while everyone was here. The first picture is Hudson....thanks katie for doing some magic with it...it is way cute!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love the pictures! The one of Hudson is adorable, and I really like Kayli's hair! Looks like a fun time for everyone!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Those pics are great! Is it bad that I was secretly hoping you'd move to NYC? (hello, it's only 1 1/2 hrs away!!) I understand that family is more important than us...I guess.