CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introductions...

G, the kids and I drove up to Kansas City yesterday morning to meet the new nephew!! We got there just shortly after the new parents and baby got home from the hospital. We dumped the kids off so we could have some good holding time without having to corral them...yeah, that turned out to be a GREAT idea!! I also had a chance to take some pictures of him and tried to get some naked booty shots, but he didn't like that too much...ha!
Rebecca and Lance are settling into parenthood with a good dose of too much wake time at night...they haven't had much sleep and poor Parker's little tummy has had everyone up at night...which is hard to believe because when we were there during the day, he seemed just fine :)
The mothers-in-law are taking GREAT care of the new mommy and the new daddy is in protective mode of baby and wife! They sure are a cute little family...
Papa Slayden is soon to make his arrival from Ecuador, he is dying to get to his new little grandbud!! He'll get to see him Thursday!!! Yeah!!
Here are just a couple of pictures that I took while I was there...he is just so cute and little :) Enjoy...(at the new mommy's request, no shots of her were taken :) but we'll have some later of the two and three of them...fingers crossed).




4 comments:

Pambo said...

The third photo - gaahh! So beautiful.
Glad you had some uninterrupted cuddle time with the little peanut.
Where did you "dump the kids"? Your old, empty apartment? Just kidding, but seriously, where did they stay?

Melissa said...

He is sooo cute. I love the last picture, but they all look great and cute.

Jennifer Walker said...

He is adorable!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Good pics, he is such a doll!!